Commercial Property Owners Insurance

Get a Quote

Home let’s tenants contents insurance also includes Tenancy Liability cover, which provides cover for you, if you accidentally damage your landlords property. As a tenant if you accidentally damage your landlords property you could be responsible to pay for the repairs to things like furniture, fittings and fixtures that you’re liable for under your tenancy agreement.

When it comes to commercial property insurance, landlords need flexibility. Whether that’s cover for a number of properties, or a one-off commercial venture, with Simply Business the aim is to keep things simple, but specific. We’ll help you find the protection you need, choosing from a range of covers including buildings insurance, contents insurance, property owners’ liability cover, rental income protection – also known as business – and employers’ liability insurance.